INSURANCE AND BILLING
We are in-network providers with the following insurance companies:
We are considered an out-of-network provider by insurance companies not listed above. This means that the many clients who have insurance may be eligible to be reimbursed a significant portion of our fee.
DETERMINING INSURANCE COVERAGE
IN-NETWORK: You are responsible for contacting your insurance company to determine benefits for our services. We will provide you with more information on how to request that information from your insurance company. It is important to note that information collected from the insurance companies is a quote and not a guarantee of payment. Benefits, if any, will be assessed by your insurance plan. Upon receipt, claims are subject to eligibility and based on plan provisions and limitations in effect at the time of services rendered. Any and all charges/ balances that are not covered by your insurance company are your responsibility to pay.
Services not covered by insurance:
- IEP/school meetings
- Travel to meetings (prorated to each 15 minutes)
- Missed appointments (see cancellation policy below)
These services are billed at the cash rate directly to the client or guardian.
OUT OF NETWORK: It is your responsibility to contact your insurance company to determine if you will be reimbursed for our services. Determining reimbursement is the patient/parent’s responsibility, prior to beginning treatment.
Here are some questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have speech language pathology insurance benefits?
- Do my benefits cover developmental speech language pathology services?
- How much does my plan reimburse for an out-of-network provider? (What percentage of the fee will I be reimbursed?)
- Is approval required from my primary care physician? Is pre-authorization required?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Are there any other restrictions I should know about, or any other questions I should be asking?
In-network: Your insurance will be billed for our services. Any balance after insurance processes the payment will be paid via card on file.
Out-of-network & Private Pay: Payment is due, in full, at time of service. A superbill will be provided upon request.
Cash, check, debit, and all major credit cards accepted for payment.